- Click on link Download to download GinoPlayer setup file into any folder at your computer.
Then run downloaded file and follow instructions on screen.
- When GinoPlayer is installed run it by double-clicking on desktop icon or from Windows Start menu.
- Type desired track or artist's name into search bar at the top of the window and press Enter or search button at the right side of the search bar.
- Select a song from list at the center of window. Then press Play button at the left side of selected line or at the left bottom corner.
- You can extend search results by clicking on ">" button at the right bottom part of window.
- You can set current play position by clicking on green area of bottom progress bar containing song title or by dragging a green cursor.
- To download any of listed songs you can click on green arrow inside the song's line and specify download location.
- To bookmark a song to listen it later you can click on star inside the song's line.
- To list bookmarked songs just click on button with gray star (bookmarks button) located at the right side. To return back to the search results click on
search button located above bookmarks button.
- To remove song from bookmarks just click yellow star once again.
- When song can not be played due to server error it indicated with gray X symbol.
- When button with list image is pressed the next song will start automatically when current one is finished.
- When button with dice image is pressed the next song will be selected randomly.